Contact Us Today





Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message

Administration

Randy Gubler - President/General Manager: (509) 765-8864

Douglas Muscott - Sales Manager: (509) 765-8864

Casey Gubler - Controller: (509) 765-8864

Lisa Hall - Accounts Receivable: (509) 765-8864

Tomi Smith - Accounts Payable: (509) 765-8864

Dan Corral - Purchasing Manager: (509) 765-8864

Jill Hersey- Purchasing Clerk: (509) 765-8864

To view current employment opportunities, click here.

About Lad Irrigation

Our History...

Lad Irrigation Corporation began in 1957 with three employees installing and serving agricultural irrigation systems in the Moses Lake region.
The company was incorporated in 1967. Headquartered in Moses Lake, WA with branch offices in Othello, WA and George, WA, Lad has steadily grown to service the Columbia Basin and surrounding areas of eastern and central Washington with 70 employees.

In January, 1995, founders and owners Arlie and Aurora Updegrave, sold 51% of the company to the employees, by forming an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, or ESOP. In April 2007, the employees purchased the remaining 49% of the company.

Our Future...

We are focused on improving irrigation - saving water, conserving energy and increasing efficiency in both agricultural and domestic settings. We believe that irrigation is essential to sustaining and enhancing the standard of living of a growing world population. In the future, water will become an increasingly precious commodity, and conservation efforts must rise to meet increasing demand. Doing more with less water will continue to be a challenge, and Lad has the product line and expertise to meet it head-on.

Company Vision

We are committed to excellent customer service and building long term relationships while promoting a work place that encourages excellence, knowledge, integrity, and innovation in our employees. From strategic locations, we will provide our clientele superior, efficient, and affordable solutions for their irrigation and pumping needs.

Each of of our irrigation, pump, and water system designs are unique to the needs of the customer and the land it serves.  Since an irrigation system purchase is a significant investment in your property, we design specifically to the needs of your project - our reputation depends on your satisfaction.

We would like to help with your pump & irrigation needs. Contact us today. You will be glad you did!

Moses Lake Store & Corporate Headquarters
1030 East Broadway
Moses Lake, WA 98837

(509) 765-8864 Phone
(509) 765-6618 Fax

George Store
16762 Baseline Road West
Quincy, WA 98848

(509) 785-8864 Phone
(509) 785-7515 Fax

Othello Store
1925 Industrial Lane
Othello, WA 99344

(509) 488-5264 Phone
(509) 488-1080 Fax